Boat insurance offers coverage to a sailboat, motorboat, or personal watercraft if it is stolen or damaged by a covered peril stated in your policy document. Boat insurance is not mandatory in Pennsylvania but acquiring boat insurance is paramount when exploring Pennsylvanian waters.
You will enjoy the water, even more when you are not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers, or your precious investment. West Chester, PA residents enjoy boating escapades throughout the region. As such, several residents have invested significantly in their watercraft vessels, thus requiring splendid protection for their investment and money with a spectacular boat insurance policy.
Types of boat insurance
Alertness in water is a paramount survival tactic as far as boating escapades are concerned. Regrettably, the aftermath of even a tiny lapse in judgment can result in a boat accident. As a matter of fact, statistics reveal that about 86 boating-related accidents in Pennsylvania do happen each year.
Fortunately, when you obtain boat insurance from Griffith Insurance LLP, the below options give you optimal coverage in and out of the waters.
- Uninsured or under-insured boater liability: This policy protects you and anyone else using your watercraft for bodily injury and property damage caused by another boater who is inadequately insured or uninsured.
- Equipment coverage: Some policies will accord you room to add coverage for special equipment such as high-valued fishing gadgets.
- Disablement coverage: This coverage will cater to the costs of towing and conducting certain repairs if your watercraft becomes disabled.
- Property damage liability: This policy safeguards against damage you may inflict on a third party’s property.
- Medical payments coverage: This policy provides medical expenses such as hospital bills and medication arising from an accident and you or your crew is injured.
Make sure that your watercraft vessel is covered in West Chester, PA! Contact us or visit our Griffith Insurance LLP offices and get detailed information about boat insurance.