Griffith Insurance LLP is proud to be a part of the West Chester, PA business community. If you are interested in learning more about how to stay safe while driving, keep reading! We encourage all of our clients to follow safe driving practices year-round.
Follow these safety tips and stay safe!
Auto safety is everyone’s responsibility and something that every driver should take seriously. Here are a few tips to help you stay safe when out on the road:
- Do not drive if you are intoxicated or excessively tired. We all know the dangers of DUIs and the consequences. As much attention should also be paid to avoid driving after drinking, while on prescription medications, or too tired to drive safely.
- Keep an emergency kit in your car. Be sure to have a blanket, shovel, extra windshield fluid, and boots in your trunk.
- Sign up for roadside assistance, or opt for an auto policy that includes that important feature.
- Avoid distractions by putting your phone away while you are driving – even while stopped at red lights. It can wait!
- Defensive driving lessons are another great way to improve your driving ability. Driving is a skill and one that can be improved upon.
These are just a few ways to stay safe while out on the roads. Our team is here to help you protect yourself, your vehicle, and your passengers with an auto policy that is right for you.
Visit your hometown insurance agency today
Griffith Insurance LLP is here to assist the residents of the West Chester, PA community with all of their insurance needs. If you need some help with your auto insurance policy, call or stop by our office today!